Mayo - SierraSaura Mayo - SierraSaura

Whoa... mind blown.

Crust Crust

4cat's music brought me here. Awesome cartoon, doesn't lack in any respect. Nice way of telling the story by showing it.

Selling Candy Selling Candy

I've had this one on my hard drive since 10/30/2015. Pshh...I've been a Banksy fan for a very long time!

Space Incident Space Incident

This game is captivating. You ignore how it was made and just get surrounded by it, which is the makings of a good game! Visuals are great. Good sound atmosphere. If any suggestions, make it look more cramped. I like the relations between the 3 of them. Beef it up for Steam?

Shopping for Death Shopping for Death

Looking forward to a 15 year anniversary edition soon.

fabulous999 responds:

Hatchet Harry Hatchet Harry

Played it all the way through. Not bad! For such a simple game, it took a good amount of my time! Music not too repetitive, good on you there. Eventually I was just looking at the orange meter and once in awhile glancing at the time and stamina, but not boring. Possible upgrades down the road if you choose to release a sequel...obvious on the weapon choices, or enemies to hit. Tour de Harry, setting up business in other locations in London? Reminds me of the classic NG games, brought nostalgia along the way. Thanks for sharing your game.

Shadow Queen Cover Shadow Queen Cover

Nice, sounds like boss music, or when a level starts to get complicated.

M-Mowz responds:

That's because it is ;). Thanks for commenting. I appreciate it.

Two Fall Days Two Fall Days

Just chillin it on my speakers, thanks for the music share!

Zooloo75 responds:

yw dood :3

Story Time Part I Story Time Part I

95% true! 100% chillin' on my speakers...

4cat responds:

cHuuuuuuuuCh

cat mom of the anger version cat mom of the anger version

I like the style and the variation of line thickness. Nice!

4rth coming of winter 4rth coming of winter

This reminds me of some of the animation artwork on Squidbillies on cartoon network. Nice job!

Killer Queen animation practice Killer Queen animation practice

Very nice. Been watching it for a minute now. Did you use the photoshop animator view or just exporting frames digital traditional?